Monday, July 12th and July 19th, 2021
1:30am – 3:30pm
Parenting Your Anxious Child
Join Keystone staff and other parents to get some answers and share ideas.
Topics Covered Include:
• Understanding childhood anxiety
• Helpful approaches to anxiety
• Coping ideas to help you and your child
• Parenting challenges with anxious children
• Coping with COVID 19 Anxiety
(It is helpful to attend both sessions)
Please register by calling 519-371-4773 ext “0”
This workshop will be held virtually via Zoom
*Please note* Registration closes July 7th, 2021. Space is limited.