This workshop is now at full capacity- please stayed tuned to our website for more workshops coming up in the future!
Parenting Your Anxious Child- Virtual Workshop
Please join Keystone staff and other parents to learn together and share ideas.
Topics Covered Include:
- Understanding childhood anxiety
- Helpful approaches to anxiety
- Coping ideas to help you and your child
- Parenting challenges with anxious children
- Coping with COVID 19 Anxiety
Friday April 23rd & Friday April 30th, 2021
9:30 am – 11:30 am
Please register by calling 519-371-4773 Ext “0”
This workshop will be held virtually via Zoom