Videos must promote positive mental wellness and support youth mental health.
Need ideas? Showcase things that make you happy, self-care tips, ways for youth to support other youth in their community, reaching out to access supports, creative outlets for mental health and wellbeing etc.
BE CREATIVE! Use your voice to help others! A minute can make a difference!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
There will be 1 chosen grand prize winner (estimated value $250)- and two secondary prize winners (value $50).
You can only submit one video.
To win you must:
• be a resident from Grey or Bruce County between the ages 13-18
• submit a video that is under 60 seconds and suitable for all ages
• Entries must be related to youth mental wellbeing, self-care, things that support youth wellness or positive mental health and self-image
• Youth must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian before submitting their video
• Youth must have created, filmed and edited their video themselves
• Allow the video to be used on Keystone Child, Youth & Family Services website, social media and/or promotional materials. Winning entries will be asked to sign a media release with parental consent.
• You must have a valid email address to enter (winners will be contacted via email).
Contest closes at 12:00pm on June 15th, 2021.
All images, music and sound effects used in your video must be original or used per the content’s copyright or use guidelines. If we suspect that your video contains copy written material, your video may be disqualified. You must obtain consent from all people that are in the video- regardless of whether they have a speaking role. All persons in the video must have agreed to be on camera and videoed for the purpose of this contest.
Winning entries are selected based on technical and artistic merits and the message that supports youth mental wellbeing. Videos must adhere to contest guidelines. The Keystone Youth Advisory Board will choose the selected winner. Winners will be notified via email.
By Submitting a video, you agree to:
• Be contacted by Keystone Child, Youth & Family Services
• Each contestant (and, in the case of minors, a parent or guardian) must consent to the use, reproduction, publication, transmission and/or broadcasting of his/her name and/or prize information, without compensation, in any advertisement, publication or promotion, for general news or other information purposes. Winners must also consent to their photographs being taken by the contest organizers for the same purposes, without further compensation. Each contestant (and his/her parent or guardian, if applicable) irrevocably and in perpetuity grants the contest organizers, without compensation, the right to use the video submission, in whole or in part, in any way, including without limitation, to reproduce, make derivatives, edit, modify, translate, distribute, transmit, publish, license and broadcast the video submission worldwide, by any means.
If you have trouble uploading your video or have any questions- please email email@example.com or call 519-371-4773 ext 195