The Keystone Family Fun Festival is back!
After a 3 year hiatus due to COVID-19, we are happy to announce that the Keystone Family Fun Festival will run this year! The event is open to all ages and offers a free, fun day for children, youth and families across Grey and Bruce Counties. This event will provide families with the opportunity to come together and strengthen relationships and connection, learn more about community resources available to families in Grey/Bruce and also have fun with healthy, outdoor activities!
Do you have questions about this event or would like to see how you can support this event? Please reach out to Keystone at 519-371-4773
This is a FREE event for all ages!
When: Saturday, June 10th from 11:00am-3:00pm
Where: Kelso Beach at Nawash Park- 2nd Avenue West, Owen Sound
What to expect:
- This is a free family-friendly event- there will be activities for all ages such as bouncy castles, arts and crafts, outdoor recreational activities, games and 2 DOG SHOWS! Don’t forget- Kelso Beach park also has a great splash pad for kids!
- There will be booths with community resources available. Find out more about what supports and services are available in our community.
- This event is free for everyone! If you would like to offer a donation to help offset our costs, we would gladly welcome it!
- There will be food available on-site for a cost
- Parking is free- there will be volunteers helping to direct traffic
How can you support this event?
We like to offer this event free for everyone- however, this event does cost our organization to put on. If you know a business or a community member who would like to donate and sponsor this event, we will gladly promote their services at the event and on our sponsor board.
If you know someone who would like to sponsor this event- please have them connect with Brandi Gowan at email@example.com